Natural Resources manages Larimer County's great outdoor places, including open spaces and magnificent water-based recreation areas, and fosters responsible land stewardship through weed management and healthy forest practices. The Department of Natural Resources has 40+ benefited employees and 125+ seasonal and part time employees.
Our mission is to establish, protect, and manage significant regional parks and open lands providing quality outdoor recreational opportunities and stewardship of natural resource values. We are committed to fostering a sense of community and appreciation for the natural and agricultural heritage of Larimer County for present and future generations.
Larimer County Department of Natural Resources is seeking a skilled and talented individual to join our team.
Specifically this position will:
- Perform upkeep and cleaning of all outdoor restrooms in the park area.
- Push, pull, and lift heavy objects.
- Perform other duties as appropriate or necessary for performance of the job.
To review the full job description, please Click Here.
Please reference the Seasonal Park Restroom Custodial Job
- Janitorial experience desired
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Possession of a valid Driver's License
Other Information to Note:
- This is a temporary position. Both full time and part time positions may be available.
- Part time: working up to 29 hours/week for up to 9 months
- Must work weekends and holidays.
- Work schedules are subject to change depending on weather and visitation.
- This position is not eligible for benefits.
- An offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background test. As marijuana is an illegal substance under federal law, testing positive for marijuana (medical or otherwise) or any other substance for which the county tests, will result in the contingent offer of employment being revoked. A successful completion of the drug screen is defined as obtaining a negative result.