Larimer County's Health and Environment Department is looking for passionate candidates to provide a wide variety of Public Health Nursing care, education and related services to community patients in clinics, homes, or other settings and provides expert consultation to medical and long term care providers, agencies, schools, and other organizations.
The successful candidate specifically:
Click here to see the full job description.
- One (1) year experience in providing health services as a Registered Nurse.
- One year (1) of experience in specific nursing program relevant to the role they will perform
- Equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing from a school accredited by CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) or NLNAC (National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission).
- Licensed to practice as a registered nurse (RN) in the State of Colorado.
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, CPR and First Aid certifications for select programs.
- Maintain continuing education hours annually, or as required by the Department, and obtain certificates/training necessary for specific programs.
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, a valid Colorado Driver's License.
- Ability to speak and write in Spanish is desirable.