Please note, this is a re-post of this position. If you have applied to this position in the last month, there is no need to reapply.
The Larimer County Facilities Department is seeking a professional, energetic person to join their team as a Facility Services Worker II. The ideal candidate will have a passion for maintaining County resources with excellence and pride. The person will have experience cleaning public spaces, maintaining landscaping, and pro-actively taking preventative measures for safety and repairs. This position will work Monday - Friday with flexible hours between 10:00 AM and 8:30 PM.
Specifically this position:
- Receives direct supervision from the Facility Support Services Supervisor. May receive indirect supervision from the Maintenance and Operations Manager.
- Plans and participates in the cleaning of County building and facilities.
- Moves and arranges furniture and equipment and setup rooms for special meeting or events.
- Opens and unlocks building as necessary.
- Resolves customer services issues.
- Maintains inventory records and order adequate supplies.
- Provides contractor performance audits.
- Substitutes for absent co-workers at various locations.
- Finds and accepts computer generated work orders.
Click here to view the complete job description.
- Equivalent to the completion of the twelfth grade.
- One to two years of experience as a Facility Service Worker I at Larimer County, or two to three years in a directly related field or in the performance of similar duties and responsibilities.
- Possession of, or ability to obtain a valid Colorado drivers license.
Other Information to Note:
- An offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen. As marijuana is an illegal substance under federal law, testing positive for marijuana (medical or otherwise) or any other substance for which the county tests, will result in the contingent offer of employment being revoked. A successful completion of the drug screen is defined as obtaining a negative result.
- All application components must be submitted by 10:00 PM MT on the closing date listed.
- This position will have flexible hours Monday - Friday between the hours of 10:00AM and 8:30PM depending on County needs.
All application components must be submitted by 10:00 PM MT on the closing date listed.