Larimer County's Information Technology Department is looking for a proactive and positive individual to join the team as an OnBase Enterprise Content Manager (ECM) Administrator.
The ECM Administrator is responsible for the administration of the county's ECM platform, OnBase. Administrator develops, manages, and coordinates efforts to implement, administer, train and support departments in content management. This is a non-supervisory position.
Who We Are:
Larimer County is located in north central Colorado, extends to the Continental Divide and is home to several mountain communities and Rocky Mountain National Park. Over 300 days of sunshine each year provide Larimer County residents and visitors the opportunity to enjoy a wide spectrum of recreational opportunities such as hiking, fishing and camping. The Information Technology Department of Larimer County Government is divided into three departments: Enterprise Infrastructure, Enterprise Services, and Quality Operations. As a team, we work together to deliver services that enable the employees of Larimer County's departments and divisions to provide quality services to our citizens.
Specific Tasks Associated with This Role:
- Promote ECM at the county by advertising the proper use of the tools and processes used in ECM for County Departments and provide end-user training and support of the product.
- Maintain the solution by:
- Determining appropriate rights and privileges for specific roles and developing user groups accordingly.
- Developing and maintaining Application Programming Interfaces (API) between County applications and the Enterprise Content Management system.
- Addressing potential changes in security features to maintain the desired document access for users.
- Administering the Database to insure that the solution is monitored, maintained and up to performance standards.
- Reviewing document processing and performance reports.
- Ensuring that import processes (imaging/scanning, (DIP) document import processing) are functioning without issue on a daily basis.
- Developing retrieval methods (cross-references, custom queries, etc.) based on user needs.
- Planing upgrades to functionality and advertising new features to the user community.
- Support the solution by:
- Generating and reviewing ECM logs to identify error events that may have occurred.
- Creating and maintaining a testing/training environment that mirrors the production environment.
- Troubleshooting and resolving user and system issues in a solution Test environment.
- Insuring that Vendor support professionals understand reported issues and assisting in data collection required to substantiate or recreate those issues.
- Communicating issue status and support activities to others in the organization.
- Maximize the Return on the investment in the solution by:
- Identifying additional business needs within the organization that could benefit from a solution.
- Supporting demonstrations of prospective new solutions within the organization.
- Identifying new functionality that can be applied to new and existing solutions.
- Evaluating solutions against emerging business requirements and processes.
- Utilizing software development Agile methodologies (Scrum)
Our Ideal Candidate has the following traits:
- Ability to plan and execute improvements to our document content and image management service.
- Experience in OnBase System Administration and knowledge of OnBase API integrations.
- Experience in developing for: Web Service architecture, Application Programming Interfaces and Web 2.0 to integrate software applications with an ECM system.
- Ability to discover and document business requirements relative to the organization's needs for document imaging and content management.
- Competence accessing and monitoring a SQL Server or Oracle database server.
- Experience deploying application software and providing end user training.
- Experience with security group implementation.
- Experience in Customer Service and High Emotional Intelligence
Our Ideal Candidate has the following Qualifications:
- Three (3) years ECM administration experience in the OnBase system
- OnBase Administrator certifications (OCSA/OCASA) required
- Additional onBase certifications (OCWA/OCAWA, OCSE, OCI, OCAP) preferred
- Experience in system problem identification, problem diagnosis and resolution is critical.
- Experience with Windows network environments, including server and resource security.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Information Systems, or a closely related field or at least five (5) years of experience in information systems or a directly related field is required
To view a complete job description, including all knowledge, skills, abilities and qualifications, please click here.
An offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check. As marijuana is an illegal substance under federal law, testing positive for marijuana (medical or otherwise) or any other substance for which the county tests, will result in the contingent offer of employment being revoked. A successful completion of the drug screen is defined as obtaining a negative result.
This posting is "Open until filled" and may close at any time. Once we begin the interview process, we may not consider additional applicants unless a candidate is not hired from the interview pool.